When: May 16, 2019, 8:15 am – 4:30 pm
Where: Beaver Valley IU, 147 Poplar Avenue, Monaca, PA 15061
Building Re-Tuning (BRT) is a strategy for building owners and renters to identify no-cost or low-cost building operational corrections to reduce energy waste. Over time, wear and tear, improper operation, lack of maintenance, and changing use can lead to energy inefficiencies and increased operating costs in commercial and institutional buildings. BRT is a low-cost approach to bring back a building to meet its original performance.
This workshop is for any local government building, community college, or K-12 school interested in reducing their facility energy costs. The multi-media training includes:
- two pre-event webinars that can be viewed here and are intended to be a prerequisite leading up to the event
- guest speakers that will present on funding opportunities and HVAC preventative maintenance
- building walkthroughs in neighboring facilities
By attending this event, you can earn:
- 7 CEUs, approved by USGBC
- 6 BOC maintenance points
- Morning session: BRT fundamentals and guest speakers
- Afternoon session: walk-through of regional facilities
Registration is closed for this event. For any questions or changes, contact us at 814-865-0427 or firstname.lastname@example.org.