Event Registration Instructions for the Penn State Noncredit Destiny System
Please start your registration by either logging in or signing in as a new user.
Please note: If you have an existing account with Penn State, you may receive an “Invalid Error” message when you log in (this is a result of being a new user to the noncredit Destiny registration system). If this occurs, please log in as a new user.
1. Select your Registration Package.
2. For new users, complete the following sections (note required items are indicated by a red asterisk*):
- For the date of birth question, select a date on the calendar to view the format requested.
- Security Question and Answer
- User information (password must be at least 7 characters and contain both numbers and letters)
- Contact Information
- Marketing Communication
- Please note: Helpful logistical information about the program you are registering will typically be sent via email, if you select to allow email contact.
3. Click “Continue” to Review and Pay.
- Please note: There is no “Promo Code” available for this program.
- View the registration policies and confirm by checking the box.
- Click “Pay and Register” to be directed to PSUPAY.
- Complete the credit card information and submit payment.
- After you check out, you may print a copy for your records.
Note: If the system is unable to create a participant profile for you due to a system integration error, or if you have other registration questions, please contact the Outreach Noncredit Registration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-867-4973 for assistance.