PennTAP will review the common pollution prevention measures available within the food processing industry. PennTAP uses a mix of traditional pollution prevention tools and lean manufacturing techniques to maximize savings. The areas of focus will include food waste, packaging waste, solid waste, water, and energy.
PennTAP is available to complete site-specific pollution prevention assessments throughout Pennsylvania. The assessments are covered by a grant from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) and are provided at no cost to you.
To join the online meeting: https://meeting.psu.edu/penntapwebinars/
Attendees should test logging onto the website prior to the day of the webinar. Wireless connections are not recommended for this session. Please use a wired network connection.
If you have never attended a Connect Pro online webinar before:
1. Sign in as a “guest”, please use your full name when signing in.
2. Test your connection: https://meeting.psu.edu/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm Wireless connections are not recommended for this session. Please use a wired network connection.
3. Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview
4. Please test your connection before the day of the webinar.
5. PennTAP assistance: During the day of the webinar, attendees may call if they are having technical difficulties: 814-863-7374.